6/04/2010

A LOT OF STUFFS

Ok, it seems like this place is REALLY neglected,
I've half an intention of just shutting it down
After all my workplace forbids me on blogging about
my work's location, timing, job scope etc etc
In fact, I think even blogging about blogging
seems to be on their DO NOT DO list
oh well
Been really crazy these few days
got stuffs to do
medical reviews to go
people to meet
and seriously,
these guys can get REALLY dynamic
Been heading out with Melvin, Boon Ee and Wan Ting
quite alot
basically covered almost all activities there are to cover le
bowling, pool, mahjong (i still suck at it though), movies,
eating buffet dinner (I'm turning back into a BALL),
and playing at the playground.
Yeah. I know the last one is like HUH?!?!.
But, that one was the REALLY funny one.
Oh, got to mention Ian and Dong Hui too.
Dong Hui makes a REALLY good real life Witch.
*Refer L4D
I still have a sore arm from yesterday.
Ok, it's not that bad BUT
Melvin arh, control your "girlfriend" a bit can?

No comments: