first, met up with Wayne and Toon in the morning
Wayne's church gathering...
completely unexpected,
and i went there in cargo pants
then it ended up,
of all things,
sports =.=
oh well,
played captain's ball for the
First Time In My Life Today
(ok well, done it before,
but walking around trying to avoid the ball
isn't exactly "playing" the game)
then we kind of left after lunch
felt quite bad for eating there
since they provided lunch...
and we weren't really expected there...
then we went Bugis
I LOST MY JUBEAT CARD!!!
>.<>
oh well
all my scores still suck anw
and as usual
I got thrashed damn badly by Toon
then Wayne and Toon went to play guitarhero
or something
then came the retarded part of the day
We decided to play DanceDanceRev.
o.o
O.O
().()
yeah
WE
as in
INCLUDING ME
First Time In My Life
and they can testify that the machine is NOT
flat, destroyed, wrecked, totaled or
in a state of complete mess...
oh well,
i only danced 3 songs...
And for the record,
this play, the 3 songs
were crazy lah
Basically, the straight answer is this:
I suck
ok,
then we went shopping
Picked up mi sis's bdae present
quite happy with it...
then went to meet
Candice, Samuel, Joey and Khong Sheng
for dinner
Ate Billy Bombers
and (all pun intended)
the Bill, y-es was indeed a Bomb
201. LOL
I went absolutely broke
And i just drew 70
I need to find alternative sources of cash
FAST
oh well...
then we went LAN
L4D2 was as fun as always
CS was crazier though
all kinds of weird stuffs
and furthermore,
i actually managed to get a few kills in...
although i think i died thrice for
every one kill
not bad though
my personal best was fragging
two guys who walked past me at the same time
I paid dearly for tht the following round though
got hunted and slaughtered...
anw, today was REALLY FUN
lots of crazy firsts,
though my legs are cramping up,
my arms are tired,
and i need my sleep.
NOW.
LOL. Nights people...
No comments:
Post a Comment