3/26/2010

The silence

I'll have to speak REALLY ambiguously...
Since apparently the "no blogging about the m*l*t*ry"
thing is a lot more strict than i thought
so well
I've been going to wherever i've been sent to
for a while quite now...
seriously getting REALLY bored
playing psp everyday
sleeping
eating free lunches
then going back to sleep
But here's the bad part...
lessons are starting soon
and apparently
these lessons that teach you
how to get those hulking scraps of metal
into the sky are REALLY complicated
its going to be like,
tests bi-daily?
Oh My God
studying all these doesnt seem so tantalizing anymore...
in fact
theres even a segment
that supposedly involves an experience
with a controlled atmosphere
filled with what will feel like
a wasabi facewash
and a thousand needles poking your face
and there will be certain facial gear
allocated to you
As i'm typing this
I kindda feel like i'm playing Taboo
You know, where
it's like certain words cannot be typed
or the local internet ping machines
will start keeping an eye here
not that i think they havent ALREADY been here
they most probably, or most definitely
HAVE
haix... oh well
I hope to be sent to Sembawang,
so anonymous guys who man those ping machs,
if you happen to be scanning this blog,
pls pass on the message would you?
I'm heading back to edit and remove all posts
that contain probable "forbidden" words
Sayonara...

No comments: