3/20/2010

Distance

I'll start off by talking about this week
Pretty uneventful actually...
But I'm starting to feel sort of like an outcast
of sorts
It's not the official
"You-are-this-room's-outcast"
that case... more of a
Look, you just don't fit in
kind... and i don't even like thinking about it
there exists this... distance...

Then there's yesterday
Argued with my parents over the
NTU NIE admissions submission...
I wanted to put it off
since i knew there was an essay that had to be submitted
and i wanted to be in my best form
when writing that essay
however, they simply kept up the pressure
and told me to hurry in doing it
so in a fit of rage i just did the whole thing
now i'm completely panicking
because i know the essay was hopeless...
Then there's today
This is official,
i'm announcing it here
I'm off animes and manga
PERMANENTLY
as much as everyone believes it's impossible
I promised my parents
and i promised myself
so i'll do it
This comes about from this really huge fight i got into
with them today...
Everyone was crying...
Me, my sister, my mom, even my dad
EVEN MY DAD
haix...
My dad said that he was going to stay at the office
if all these quarreling went on at home
and all because my mom called me
and i refused to leave my comp
since i was watching my show
I'm in the wrong, i know
and that's why i'm giving it up
If it is the best for the family
and i don't lose a part of my flesh
just stopping
i guess it really isn't a problem...
But, it really showed how distant
I got to be from them,
attached to my computer and all...

But after all that arguing and crying
I was basically really sad, angry, sore
and frustrated today
Couldn't really bring myself to be happy
even though i was with the NCHS clique
I mean, they're the guys
i usually go crazy with
I have the most fun with
but for some reason...
I don't know
I just couldn't sustain any conversation
While playing pool,
one of my eyes was still feeling really sore...
threw some of my shots completely off...
but it could have been simply
me being inept...
I really don't know anymore
Jing kang made this passing comment
I think it was meant as a joke
"I don't like this NC clique"
But to me...
it really rang in me...
the movies "we" usually watch
what "we" usually do
what "we" usually talk about
I feel like for me,
it's vanishing
It's no longer the same for me...
It's like pool today
the girls wouldn't touch it at all
just because Jing kang and I
sort of demanded it
the both who did not play
i tried repeatedly,
for them to actually just try hitting once...
they still refused...
I felt really bad while playing

I keep having this sense,
i have not much time left
to go out with you guys so often anymore
so i really, REALLY wanted everyone
to be able to play, be happy...
but at this rate...

No comments: