1/03/2009

New year first post

Okay...
Finally managed to drag my lazy arse to the front of the terminal and do this...
Well, nothing much to say anyway, pretty much only that this has been one of the worst ways I've ended the year for as long as I've been alive...
Firstly, was told that I had throat infection on Christmas Eve.
That got me laid off a good sized Christmas meal. Tsk.
Then it sorta evolved into gastric flu.
ARGH!!!
My appetite became sooooooooooo bad I couldn't even finish a pancake.
A PANCAKE!!! THE AGONY OF IT!!!
THE HORROR!!! ARGH!!!!!!!
Oh well...
Then on New Year's Eve the doc told me she suspected it was DENGUE.
So, she sucked abit of my blood and sent it to test.
AND I HAD DENGUE.
OMG.
TSK
Then they sucked blood from me again AND AGAIN.
OMG, I don't ever want to see another syringe...
Then they also tell me I have to inform my school.
Aw, great.
THANKS HUH, I LOVE DENGUE.

No comments: