Just back from the IJ open house.
Nothing really constructive to say about it.
I mean. Kindda lacking in terms of enthusiam?
Whatever.
At least there was free ribena.
Not that I actually like ribena.
Then was pretty much in the studio during break.
Got to fool around a bit with the keyboard.
It's pretty cool, but nowhere near my organ i guess.
And that should be... My organ cost a good 20000
I seriously doubt the school keyboard cost anywhere near that.
Then Iris tried to learn the Richard Clayderman song.
Can't remember its actual name so I'm just calling it that.
Anyway, she went at it for wuite some time and accomplished...
about 2 bars?
Actually, it's pretty good for a starting try. ^.^
Anyway, when I went back for the second shift,
there was like absolutely nothing to do.
So I just slacked.
Talked abit with the JCS members right beside.
Watched GSeed.
(IT'S BEEN SOO LONG SINCE I LAST SAW IT)
Then re-rewatched Fairy tail latest chapter.
Mirajane kicks butt. Butt in collective terms.
Met plenty of new people today.
Made a couple of new friends.
BUT somehow, I have this very weird feeling that I've been stoning real bad recently.
It's like, I accidentally walk into people, ran into pillars, and walk about aimlessly all because I forgot where I was walking to and what I had intended to do.
Oh god, why's this happening right before I go back to school?
I'm screwed...
No comments:
Post a Comment