A bit disgruntled by Akane-iro ni Somaru saka...
I mean... WTF...
How can a relationship develop so ****ing fast in just one epi?
It was a dirty and fast curve ball, if I can say...
Then again... Maybe I'm becoming too rigid...
On another TOTALLY different topic,
I feel like i'm rotting at home...
shouldn't have tried to do so much at the start of holis...
now losing the momentum when I actually see friends enjoying
Haix...
That said... At least the bulk of my holiday homework is done
though for the life of me I can't seem to find the Physics homework
Hence, here I am, rotting whilst I waste precious time of my life away,
idling on Gaia, watching anime, reading manga, eating, sleeping and
occasionally fiddling with the guzheng, electone or the piano...
Guess thats what people mean by a sad life?
No comments:
Post a Comment