On the whole, feeling rather proud of myself I guess,
did a couple of firsts, but kindda screwed lots up.
First first, actually tried playing basketball.
Ok, not exactly play as in play, but actually got the damn ball in.
Then a couple of weirdos came over to ask for a match.
So.. Grace, Bern and me sorta sat on the sides to watch them.
Noisily. LOL. (Not in any good way, actually, but who cares ^^)
Then stayed up whole night. That actually gave me alot of head trouble...
Anyway, another first. This time with cards.
Sorta got coerced(?) into playing with Leon and the guys.
Watched 2 movies, First Born and John Tucker must Die
First one was lame. Ultra (pardon my word usage but its true) LAME.
Second one was bloody hilarious. 2nd day was, badly planned.
I mean, the others slept like 5 hrs (? forgot this part)
Then got kicked by Grace when I actually tried to sleep. Tsk.
Anyway, came home for the beehoon, then went back,
by then which Leon and the rest managed to get too much food.
which happens to fall WAAAAY below our projected budget. LOL
Actually, not really. Barely managed to pay RJ back as it is.
Yeah, then there was the others coming for the BBQ.
Bekah's reaction at seeing me was COMPLETELY expected.
Haix... She's one that won't really change, huh.
Leon actually tried to freak me out by saying Melissa came with Alicia.
Omg, it actually worked.
Anyway, night was then taken up by pool, arcade and bowling.
Didn't do any of the latter ones, but tried abit of pool.
Note to self, I really do suck.
I mean... Nevermind. At least I can hit the balls...
By the time they went for bowling, I was completely running on reserves.
Dregs of energy null within me by then.
So left them (YQ, Henry, TY, Bern, BY, Grace, RJ, Wayne) to bowl their hearts out whilst I headed back to recharge.
Ended off the third day playing PSP with Wayne and pool with the guys only.
The girls left after checking out.
Got a couple of pics on the after chalet pool thing but maybe I'll just put them on facebook...
OH. Yah. Found this on SOS dan. Hilarious.
Quote:
While I'll be the first to admit that my chances of ever entering into a meaningful relationship with someone special are practically non-existent, I staunchly refuse to admit that it has anything to do with some inherent problem with me. Instead, I am convinced that the situation can be readily explained in purely scientific terms, using nothing more than demographics and some elementary statistical calculus.
Lest anyone suspect that my standards for women are too high, let me allay those fears by enumerating in advance my three criteria for the match. First, the potential girlfriend must be approximately my age—let's say 21 plus or minus three or four years. Second, the girl must be beautiful (and I use that term all-encompassingly to refer to both inner and outer beauty). Third, she must also be reasonably intelligent—she doesn't have to be Mensa material, but the ability to carry on a witty, insightful argument would be nice. So there they are—three simple demands, which I'm sure everyone will agree are anything but unreasonable.
That said, I now present my demonstration of why the probability of finding a suitable candidate fulfilling the three above-noted requirements is so small as to be practically impossible—in other words, why I will never have a girlfriend.
An example of winning in life
1. Birth
2. Live in the great motherland of the SOVIET UNION
3. Join the KGB and become spy-ninja with martial arts training
4. Use covert ops to raise to power
5. Become Dic*** *cough* President
6. Beat up mobsters and terrorists with excessive assault weapon use
I'd like to think that the meaning of life is user defined. If you decide that life has no meaning and go on to lead a pointless life, then life for you has indeed become meaningless. If you decide that life has a meaning and dedicate yourself to whatever that is, then life has a purpose. Even if your actions and efforts have no meaning in the long run (since nothing really matters in the grand scale of things), for that moment in time, your life had meaning.
As for me, life right now is defined as an exercise in futility.
Ok.. This has been a long enough post. Sayonara for now then...
No comments:
Post a Comment