First up, the Tuesday outing that led to me being grounded.
I don't regret it though, given the chance to remake my choice? I still would have went.
I won't post the pics of the neoprints anymore
(You can see them for yourself at YQ's or Bern's blogs),
but got some others ^.^
I don't regret it though, given the chance to remake my choice? I still would have went.
I won't post the pics of the neoprints anymore
(You can see them for yourself at YQ's or Bern's blogs),
but got some others ^.^
A once in a life time, dynamic hard to come by shot of Bobby Foo Toon Yi!!! LOL
Blurry shot >.< Then... for the past 2 days... DAMN stressful...
PW, photo editing... It's literally braving a storm
but got a couple of of decent shots of the Interhouse Games ^.^
PW, photo editing... It's literally braving a storm
but got a couple of of decent shots of the Interhouse Games ^.^
So yah, three of the six events i kindda covered.
Anyway... got other hilarious unglam shots too...
Natalie: Can't you see I'm stoning?
Sorry girl, Pineapples don't stone.
Anyway... got other hilarious unglam shots too...
Sorry girl, Pineapples don't stone.
Anyway, that was taken by Candice. I don't cam-whore.
Greatest victim turned out to be Nat (Pineapple, above) though.
On the way about to go back, my D80, in the hands of KS and Candice,
turned into a deadly weapon: The Korean Drama Maker!!!
Aww... she found out....
Greatest victim turned out to be Nat (Pineapple, above) though.
On the way about to go back, my D80, in the hands of KS and Candice,
turned into a deadly weapon: The Korean Drama Maker!!!
LOL... Nah... It make Pineapple look like shes from some Korean drama or something;
Typical Korean background; atypical actress (Its a plant!!!)
Well, victim aside, its time for the MASTERMINDS behind the whole thing:
Albeit small, its still a picture nonetheless. Candice, girl wif the psp.
See the Mugger aura around her? And this was before she went out with the other girls and trashed Taurus 6-nil. Scary... Anyway... guy below her, with MY psp, is Jia Hao, A.k.a Candice's husband. Anyway, Wayne and KS beside Candice. No wonder, shes the clone master, they're her clones.
See the Mugger aura around her? And this was before she went out with the other girls and trashed Taurus 6-nil. Scary... Anyway... guy below her, with MY psp, is Jia Hao, A.k.a Candice's husband. Anyway, Wayne and KS beside Candice. No wonder, shes the clone master, they're her clones.

No comments:
Post a Comment