10/11/2008

Dire

Still grounded.
Luckily, that ends TOMORROW. But there's still church and PW...
Anyway... I'll just ramble along since there isn't much to talk about.
It'll most probably be an absolute waste of time since i'll just comment on how likely
I am going to be retained this year.
And it is like, extremely probable.
Or rather, let us just say it is already confirmed.
There's no hope coming from Physics. I don't even care if i fail THAT anymore.
It wouldn't come as a surprise.
GP, maybe, but unlikely. Chinese, impossible.
Maths, Economics, from how the teachers have been carrying on,
I'd be stark raving mad if I actually think I possess a single shred of chance in passing.
As for chemistry... Anybody who asks if i can actually pass that...
Lets just say its easier to eat up the sun than to pass chemistry for me.
Seriously. I don't see any other end to this year other than "retain".

No comments: