3/18/2009

SLACK

Ok... I know this blog looks REALLY abandoned...
But yah, been really busy recently..
Between the pre-u sem stuffs, cca and studying for block tests,
coming here is really... unthought of actually
well, anyway, screwed up the "emcee summative tests"
yah
i dun feel like elaborating so...
anyway,
paid off one of mi many stupid bets
but it was kindda worth it?
I mean... had alot of fun at Lighthouse...
I think Melvin harrased the waitress alot siah...
LOL
Anyway... the Ox tail was great so I wont complain so much
The whole thing was like, we met at 6.30 just for dinner
endded up heading home sometime abt 10?
LOL.. 3 hr dinner
Iris was just being super high (as usual) and bern..
was being 'bunny(a)dine'
yah, cos she sprained her ankle
So I was like, super nice yo?
Then she decided to suan mi... =.= (THANKS ARH, XIAO DE...)
Anw, melvin was doing all sorts of stuff, putting out the candle somemore..
That was really funny... ^.^
Next... had quite the quiet tuesday and wednesday, but heading out later...
photography session with Jessie and Joey
Double J's.
Yes.
Anyway, there's like a mini class gathering(?) this sat
CP at 12...
Hm
movies and lunch apparently
OMG AT THE RATE I'm SLACKING
BLOCK TESTS SURE GG LIAO ().()"
And i was thinking abt mugging for this time's test somemore...
Haix... die liao lor...

No comments: