Hm...
Homecomings are over...
Generally disappointed in my performance.
Espescially for math.
SO MANY of those qns were from the Dec holi package!!!
But i had to go and screw it up.
For once, I regretted finishing my homework too early...
But at least I could still do the questions.
I mean, I didn't study at all for any of the tests.
Which just goes to show that forcing oneself to stay awake during lectures is useful after all...
So hopefully I get back something decent and not enter STAR so early?
It's like REALLY bad this year... Been acting crazy, out of control... It's almost like I'm beginning to just perma-bitch or something like that... Even up to the point where its beginning to be bimbotic... And as a guy, thats like 'ARGH!!!'
So played around today, slacked alot, got home, slacked more.
Its almost like I'm asking to fail my A levels this year.
Haix...
Word to self: Girls are REALLY scary at times. REALLY SCARY.
No comments:
Post a Comment