Well... apparently I'm supposed to do this tag thingy thanks to Toon...
Didn't realise it until now...
Rules and Regulations:
- Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habit/little known facts about yourself.
- People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly
- At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
- No tag back
1. I've got this monkey soft toy with me that I won't part with even though I got it aeons ago...
2. I absolutely loathe Chinese and would champion the usage anytime, but I go to Chinese service in church...
3. I hate running but don't mind walking. Heck, I walked from Yishun to Khatib that day just for fun.
4. I've shoplifted before, got caught and reprimanded. That was when I was Pri 3.
5. I detest round noodles. If possible, I would eat ban mian and mee pok, and will never touch mi fen...
6. Maximum tested capacity to date: 17 Eclipse mints and 2 Halls extra strong in mouth at one go... And... stop asking me to drink water when I'm pulling of that stunt.
7. Fastest eating record for myself was set in Sec 2, ever since, I've been slowing down
8. I have a conscience and a sense of urgency that goes with priority. Unfortunately, I never bother listening to them until, as always, its too late.
9. Have a horribly strong ego and bad habit of lying unconciously that I've yet to change to date... Been trying really hard BUT... It's just so easy to make truths as lies now that I can't differentiate them myself.
10. This is specially dedicated to HH, I DO NOT FLIRT. End of story. Period. Stop defaming me liao lah...
So, 10 people to pass this on to:
HH (Update your blog please)
Joey (Take a break from religious philosophy and chill sometimes)
Nicola (Something else for you to talk about, if you even read this)
KS (Another guy who needs to update more often)
Natalie (Not that I think you'll bother updating, BUT its to fill in the blanks ^.^)
M-ong (Another one who won't bother but)
YQ (Hey!!! Go for chalet hor)
Candice (Something for you to do back there, though I know you just did one like this)
Ian (Hey how're you? Sorry you missed the AFA)
Bern (Update lah.. And at least put back your tagbox you know...)
No comments:
Post a Comment