Didn't make it for May'N concert...
It was too late... zzz
Got good stuff though, spent a whole SGD 70
0.O
Lunamaria Hawke Voice I-doll: SGD 30
(OMG, this was like DAMN cheap)
Fraulein Revoltech; Rin Tosaka 150mm: SGD 20
(This was the first thing I bought at AFA, when i saw it, i was like, GAWD! Muz get!!!)
Sen: SGD 15
(book of fanart. TOP QUALITY FAN ART. Seriously. Wait till i manage to upload the picture of Chrome without damaging the book.)
Print of Shana: SGD 5
(Tip top, no comparison in the world. When I got there to snatch it, I actually found out my copy was the last one they had. LUCKY!!! LOL)
I may not be updating for awhile again, but with life being as unpredictable as it always has been, i can't really tell.
Anyway, here's a little something for now.
Well, put more up next time... But he really rox...
No comments:
Post a Comment