10/05/2008

Requiem, Finale

L'grande finale tomorrow. Chemistry. H1 at that. Talk about how time flies.
Looking back, i'm amazed i still am barely oblivious to almost all of my subjects.
The past 2 weeks that i have spent studying simply cemented my belief that hardly anything i learn from lessons are actually retained.
Technically, when i actually flipped open the Economics test, i nearly freaked out.
It kind of looked like this to me on First impression:
1. Χρησιμοποιώντας την ανάλυση ζήτησης και προσφοράς, απολογισμός για…
Which on second look, turned out to be:
1. Using demand and supply analysis, account for...
Wait till you see what I literally screwed up for: Chinese.
For those who know me, I'm sure there are no big suprises here.
BUT: THE PAPER THIS TIME IS HARD!!!
Talk about luck.
No wonder i feel so tempted to eat that bomb Joey says he's found.
Sorry Candice, I know pigs are meant to be fried outside in, but i'm a special pig.
Anyway, jokes aside, I'm sure that i'll retain if i hit anywhere under 5 credit points.
If its 5, my fate lies in my teachers' hands, of which, i sadly say, most probably do not have a good impression of me.
If its under, my fate lies in the hands of God, of which I have not been able to attend church recently due to a RIDICULOUSLY hectic schedule.
If its 6 and above, what can i say? I'll personally murder the Airpork logo and take its place as the next flying pig. Yep. Serious.
By now some would have noticed: This guy is screwed.
Yeah, i am. So i'm just going to return to Chem revision now with '4 minutes to save the world' as Ennoi kindly puts it. Well, in reality, i've got WAYYY more than just 4 minutes, but it seems to be... less?

No comments: