10/26/2008

Make up

Well, as said the last time, uploading more pics this time... lots of rather dumb ones... shld have others too.... The later ones were taken today...
Nuff said.
hm... groupie
Wayne stoning
No idea which bugger took this. Fess up.
KS eating eating his sausage. LOL
Dark gloomy pic of Candice's 3 clones getting themselves lost.
Me, level 10 summoning Joey the Level 4 Apparition
Random pic 1
Random Pic 2
Random Pic 3
Thats enough for now... Any others just find me... I'll pass the SD card... Meanwhile...
Not very sure but may be going Biennale tml?
LOL... Not invited though... Sian... Muz have been forgotten since I haven't really met up with Wayne and the clique this week.
Blame PW. It's irritating. It's hell. It's hell on earth. Haix...
Obtained that piano dip song from Mr. Ng...
Friggin Hard though... and... If anything else, I feel as though I'm becoming retarded recently...

No comments: