I'll make this a short post, cos feeling damn emo now... Dun noe why but its been DAMN frequent recently... Nothing happened much across holis, but i got a new Nikon D80... Huda's was a D60, so she had a really funny look on her when she saw mine during lesson... Well, can get a couple of quality shots now... Muz work hard, cos i see Jessie's pics and they are like... Haix... Life is unfair... Mid course is comin... i gave mi psp back to my parents le... onli way to get myself to focus on studies... but i went and spent the whole day slacking... i'm sooo dead... i'll most probably have to kick my sorry arse into school tml so as to finish mi econs essays... 3 of them... FRIGGIN 3 OF THEM AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN ON ONE... amen... let's see whos gonna place flowers on my grave marker after Ms.Tie's done with me... Haix... And i finally realized how hopeless it is to wait... Looking back, i feel like a retard... I need to give up... and fast... only hope is CCA now bahx... but if i go there in the morning, i feel like i'm becoming a lightbulb... Haix... HOW... I'm gonna log off now... anymore and [1.) Ppl will begin to freak out by what i've been conceptualizing in my head and... 2.) It's gonna become an emopost...]............ Somebody, tell me why i exist, and how i should go about removing it... please...
No comments:
Post a Comment